Seattle, and the Community
Our office is located in Pioneer Square, Seattle’s Original neighborhood dating back to 1852. In true Seattle form, we maintain a strong sense of pride and love for our city.
Home to Amazon, Microsoft, PATH, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Expedia, Blue Origin, Adobe, University of Washington and hundreds more companies that both rely on and regularly develop good tech, Seattle is a hotbed of activity and innovation. With the addition of 50,000+ registered nonprofits in Washington, we are proud to play an integral role in connecting mission driven companies and organizations with the innovative technology that Seattle is known for.
We also don’t mind the rain so much. With months of overcast, rainy days (followed by awesome summers of course), Seattle gives us plenty of opportunities to frequent the expansive offering of world class coffee bars, caffeinating our drive and inspiration. When we’re not working hard, you can bet we are playing in one of the magical mountain-scapes or bodies of water surrounding our city.
We really love this city. In fact, we are pretty sure it’s one of the best places on earth.
Fuse IQ In the Community
Aside from the innovative culture and beautiful landscape, Seattle is made great by the people who live here.
Fuse IQ is deeply committed to making the world a better place, and is an active supporter and builder of community in the Puget Sound region. We actively engage in the Seattle community by partnering with nonprofit organizations, designers, students, business leaders, startups, and recent graduates of the following:
- Seattle Drupal Users Group (SEADUG) - host, participant
- Seattle Tech4Good - host, organizer and sponsor
- AIGA Seattle Changemakers - co-founder, organizer, sponsor
- AIGA Seattle Board Member
- EcoEncore Board Member
- 501 Commons Executive Service Corps - Participant
- 501 Commons Plan IT volunteer
- Solutions for Good think tank member
- Un-Loop Advisory Board
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology Department of Design Media & Production Advising Committee
- Global Leadership Forum Engagement and Outreach Committee
- Seattle GiveCamp volunteer
- Pacific Northwest Drupal Summit Organizing Committee
- UW CommLEAD student program participant
- Seattle Against Slavery founder and participant
- Human Rights Society founder and participant
- Global WA participating member
- Seattle Chamber member
- Washington Technology Industry Association participating member
- Global Leadership Forum Alumni
- 501 Commons Nonprofit Resource Directory participant
- Seattle Impact Hub member
- Seattle WordCamp Sponsor
Provided seminars/presentations for: